Dentyne Ice

Beer980

Are you going to jump on the Dentyne Ice Bandwagon?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to jump on the Dentyne Ice Bandwagon?

• Not at this time but tell me more.
    • I will take 1 or 2 to get my toes wet.
    • 3 - 4 Just to get started.
    • 5+ Hey I only buy them in bulk.
    • 10+ Bring it on I am ready to dive in.

We have one Ice machine on a location with 11 other toy machines (one full rack plus Gacha Jr.). The Ice is there at the request of management...and that is the only reason. The average for each and every one of our toy machines at this location is 4 times what the Ice machine produces in sales. In other words, for every $100 of toy sales, the Ice machine does about $2.

I would think this might be more of an office location product, good for those in OCS to offer as an add-on.

Obviously, the DI is not in the right location, and personally, would move this to somewhere that would give a better return.  The machines I have are doing great.

We have one Ice machine on a location with 11 other toy machines (one full rack plus Gacha Jr.). The Ice is there at the request of management...and that is the only reason. The average for each and every one of our toy machines at this location is 4 times what the Ice machine produces in sales. In other words, for every $100 of toy sales, the Ice machine does about $2.

I would think this might be more of an office location product, good for those in OCS to offer as an add-on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jbh,

Welcome to the forum. You can find out more about the pricing on these machines in the following section...

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=33

Also, feel free to contact Steve, (polecat here on the forum) he is the CEO of SuperPro. I'm sure he will be happy to fill you in on the pricing details.

Once again, Welcome!

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dove in with the Dentyne Ice/Certs machine for two reasons.  The first is that i thought they would be the easiest to place since no one else around here has anything like that out.  The second is that the folks there at SuperPro were very professional and great to deal with.  I had contacted a couple of other companies and got some pretty high pressured biz op sales talk. 

Gary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived