Dixie Narco 276 possible vends besides 12oz cans?

Hey everyone............I haven't been on here in a while cause I have been busy vending.............Today I checked up on my 1st full line location after 2 weeks...............I made $22.50 which I know is like nothing but I'm still happy it being my 1st soda machine............My Dixie Narco 276 machine is outside a used tires shop and the owner said he would prefer more water and gatorade types of drinks then all soda.................So I said ok but now I need some help with what I can and should vend in my machine..............I wanted to place in 1 water bottle and maybe a gatorade or something else non pop..............My machine however is single price...........Here's my current selection for .75.

1.Pepsi (Probably going out)

2.Diet Pepsi (Staying)

3.Mountain Dew (Going out)

4.Sunkist (staying)

5.Dr.Pepper (Staying)

6.Brisk (staying

Can someone tell me what else I can vend besides 12oz cans.............I have seen online for this machine saying it can also do 16.9oz water bottles and 20 oz bottles.............Does that mean the big bottles would take place of both can holders.............Im not sure how this would work..................Can I vend 12oz gatorade bottles?.............I have seen small water bottles in other bigger machines like Dalsani 10oz bottles which I am sure my machine could probably do, but for .75, I would like to give at least 12 oz bottles if they can fit in the machine...........Any help would be appreciated

They are pretty versatile with the correct shims and enough time to get everything adjusted correctly. I would say defiantly do 16.9oz waters and possibly shim another for a non carb kind of drink. Typically they all say they want something else but it can be hard to pinpoint what they will actually buy and continue to buy after the first week when you are only adding one selection.

I know for fact you can vend 16.9oz size bottles, but for water you need a good rigid bottle or they will jam. Im not sure about the 20oz though. The 276 I have right now does not have shims like the 501's I have. The 276 is more,if not just, like the 368's I have, as far as shims go,  and i used to have some 368's set for all 16.9oz bottles. I tried some 20oz bottles in the 368's but they wouldnt work.

I have a few 276's.  They will vend 12 oz cans, 16.9 and 20 oz bottles.  CallDixie Narco and they will tell you what you need.  Have the serial # ready when you call.  My guess is you will need shims and change your cams.  Very easy to do.  Most machines have a large sticker on the inside door saying what you need.  Another thing to do is go to Dixie Narco's website and print yourself an Owners and Parts Manual.  GOOD LUCK!

Thanks guys................but for now I am wondering is there water I can vend without needing any shims?............How about 12oz water bottles...............can you tell me the name of the product if there is any which I can vend 12 oz water bottles..................I don't exactly know what shims are...............are they the metal pieces which hold your drinks....................is that whole thing going to need to be replaced if I want to vend 16.9oz bottles..............what would happen if I just put in 16.9oz bottles right now?............it wouldn't work?..............sorry im still a newb at this.

also are there any waters, gatorade or any non pop drinks I can use that are made in 12oz cans because that would be an easy solution if possible............i have brisk in there at least

You have s single price 276 it is a six selection machine you can get away with 16.9 bottle a 20oz will not work. Your 276 does not have shims. the delivery port is to small for 20oz bottle.Set your cam on # 4 hole  move your rear spacer for 1 bottle deep. The 276E  seven selection machine can vend 20oz and almost anything Else with the proper shim and cam settings.

-Alan

Thanks Alan............but I still dont exactly know what your talking about............where are the cams located?............is there 1 for ever single selection or 1 for the machine..............how do i change it to #4 hole.............

also where is the rear spacer and where do i move it to.

so are you saying that even though the 16.9oz bottles are much longer, i can still vend them after i do what you said.................does it just vend 1 bottle for every .75 cents and the bottom only rotates once

they do make 16.0 oz vend style bottles, i dont know if your product warehouses carry them now,  but they should be able to get them for you, 276e can go 2 deep with these bottles, other wise the 16.9 oz will crush and jam....