Dentyne Ice Promotion

caserri

Posted Image

Exclusive Dentyne Ice offer to members of VENDiscuss!  (Promotion available to the first 250 machines and 400 bags of gum)

Machine/gum packages               (Regular Price - $139 + S&H)

Quantity                                              Cost

1-4                                                        $135

5-19                                        $125

20+                                         $120

Packages includes:

• Floor stand configuration*
  • 1 3lb. bag of gum per machine ($120-$125 retail value per bag; 480-500 servings)
  • Shipping and handling within the continental US
  • High resolution, low-tac decals, including nutrition label
* Machine head w/mounting plate only - deduct $20 per machine

Gum only            (Regular price - $39 + S&H)

• 3 lb bags               $ 37   (.075 vend cost; 30% cogs)
  • Case (10 bags)      $ 330 (.067 vend cost; 27% cogs)
  • Cost includes S&H
Quantity Bonus

If the total quantity of machines purchased = at least 50 and/or the total number of 3lb. bags purchased = at least 150, SuperPro Vending will agree to extend this exact promotion for the next purchase of machines, DI gum or Certs to the members that purchased during this promotion. Purchases must be paid for and shipped by 12/31/07 to qualify.

Ordering Procedures: 

Contact SuperPro at (800) 288-0958. Ask for Steve or Maurie. Identify yourself as a member of the VENDiscuss board and provide your member name (this is how we will track those eligible for the quantity bonus).  We accept credit cards, cashiers check, money order and bank wire. Personal checks are accepted but may result in a short shipping delay.  Most orders should be shipped within 24 hours.

Why Dentyne Ice?

• Sugar free products are the fastest growing segment of the confection industry 
  • Sugar free gum is the fast growing product in the sugar free catagory (13%/yr.)
  • Dentyne Ice is the #1 selling SF, breath freshening gum in the US ($200M/yr. 14+%)
  • More then 50% of adults chew sugar free gum over 100 times per year
  • Sugar free gum has grown to be the #1 dietary aide in the US
  • Chewing sugar free gum has been proven to decrease stress and anxiety, and improve memory and recall (great for corp. breakrooms, colleges, etc...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Very interested in this machine and product. Been looking for a good type-o-gum to vend and Dentyne is perfect. I love it and this seems to be a great relationship going. Will definately call them up Monday and try one out. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks antoniocinisi

As of today: I have 5 placed, 5 waiting to be placed this week, and 4 waiting for locator to find location, and 1 has a broken tumbler lock.  I talked with PoleCat and he is sending me a new lock to replace.  Stupid me, today I looked in my car and noticed all the "coin catch trays" that are slipped into the DI machines.  I forgot to put them on 4 of the placed machines (only 1 machine has a catch tray).  Does anyone know if this will be a problem?  Can coins fall out of the machine or be stolen from the machine?  If I leave it for a month, will coins splash all over when I open the machine?

I placed a Certs/Dentyne Ice double using an A&A Supreme brand blue and green machines on a chrome stand with a rubber protector around the base today for a very very very high end Spa and Massage and all around Beauty Salon.  This place is drop dead gorgeous!  Its on 2 floors.  The gum and Certs are in capsules for that ' hygenic' vend.  The owner ( who is drop dead gorgeous herself ) was very pleased with how I set this machine up with the matching decals and matching colors of the bodies.  All I want to see now are quarters.

T Bird Johnny, for the DI gum, are vending 2 pieces at  a time?  Also, how much more is the caps adding to your cost per vend? Thx in advance.

Yes.......each capsule contains 2 pieces.  Certs also has 2 pieces.  The capsules are very cheap.  I think it adds a penny to each vend.

Johnny,

Are you sure it's only adding a PENNY to each vend?

I thought capsules would add about .3 or 4 cents per vend?

I haven't investigated it thoroughly, but everytime I checked on prices on empty capsules they aren't cheap. 

Where do you get your capsules if I may ask?

Thanks.

Lee

Johnny,

I haven't investigated it thoroughly, but everytime I checked on prices on empty capsules they aren't cheap. 

Thanks.

Lee

Lee......I am terrible at being exact.  Let me double check for you.

Lee......you are right.  Its more than one cent.  It may be two cents or a little more.  A&A Global I would think is the cheapest place to buy them.

Johnny,

Thanks.

Lee

try A and A global

Vendmania.com has 2,500 completed (empty) 1.1" capsules (clear bottoms, assorted color tops) for $49.99 plus shipping... they look like Acorn style.

Shipping back to me in Pittsburgh brings it to .02 - .024 cents range per capsule.  I think that's the cheapest anywhere?  Although who knows, maybe the Acorn style doesn't vend as well ... you guys know more about that stuff than me.  :shock: