Where to buy soda

Pilot22

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am new to this but has anyone tried a store called Gordon Food Service GFS Market Place? They have better prices than Sam's on their Soda but not as much selection as Sams does. Also does anyone buy their bottled soda from Sam's instead of  Pepsi or Coke? Im going to get 16.9oz bottles from Sam's instead of 20oz. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Bass Vending Services

• 1 year later...

as far as soda goes i get all mine at hess gas stations, every other week Coke or Pepsi is on sale for two 12 packs for 5.50. i have never been able to find a case of soda at Sams under 5.50, they are ofter closer to 7.00 for a case of anything.

I find GFS to be higher on everything. I do canned pop and their prices are outrageously higher than Sam's. For the few sodas I can't get at Sam's, I shop the sales at Meijer or whatever and just stock up on those couple of selections.

I find GFS to be higher on everything. I do canned pop and their prices are outrageously higher than Sam's. For the few sodas I can't get at Sam's, I shop the sales at Meijer or whatever and just stock up on those couple of selections.

I agree you are right.gfs is expensive.meijer is a great place to shop too.

• 1 month later...