What do you do with your trash

I run my business out of a 6ft. by 12 ft. trailer, and have maddening experiences when the trash piles up.  I was told when I started in the business not to throw away trash at your locations. I do about 3200-3700 a week so it can pile up.  What do some of you all do?

Getting rid of trash is a never ending hassle. The guys at Sam`s hate me due to amount of trash I leave behind.I do breakdown boxes and stuff all the little stuff into to keep it from blowing around in the parking lot.

I have asked and gotten permission to dump at various accounts. I try to plan my route to visit one somewhere during the day.

Finally, the dumpster at the warehouse where I sublease, but its not big enough so I try to go elsewhere.

HI,

For the small stuff like drink cups / cans / burger wrappers etc....I usually toss them daily into various trash cans I encounter on the way to my machines or when I fuel up or buy food (I eat out far too often!)

For bigger stuff like empty boxes, I will usually save them for when I visit my storage unit (they have a dumpster for us to use)....or on two of my vending stops, we use their dumpster.

I try to minimize the clutter from trash when I can.

Andrew