Excited about new route thanks to coinvestor

I just wanted to say that I just had the pleasure of doing great business with coinvestor.  I'm sure most of you guys know hes a popular member on this forum.  He is such a great guy and very helpfull.  We are fairly near each other here in N.C and I am lucky to have some one cool and so experienced in the business near me.  He has shown me a lot about the business and has given me lots of pointers while I was purchasing a part of his route.  I wish you guys all had an oppurtunity to meet him in person.  He was even nice enough to help me try to put a DBA in my old machine just to be a pal.

I purchased two machines from him which are vendo 540's.  They are both at apartment complexes and near the pool.  I love these machines already and the locations seem pretty good.  I am hoping to bring in 70 from 1 location and 150 from the other.  Purchase price was 1300 and I think that this is a good deal for what I got.

Thanks Coinvestor

I just wanted to say that I just had the pleasure of doing great business with coinvestor.  I'm sure most of you guys know hes a popular member on this forum.  He is such a great guy and very helpfull.  We are fairly near each other here in N.C and I am lucky to have some one cool and so experienced in the business near me.  He has shown me a lot about the business and has given me lots of pointers while I was purchasing a part of his route.  I wish you guys all had an oppurtunity to meet him in person.  He was even nice enough to help me try to put a DBA in my old machine just to be a pal.

I purchased two machines from him which are vendo 540's.  They are both at apartment complexes and near the pool.  I love these machines already and the locations seem pretty good.  I am hoping to bring in 70 from 1 location and 150 from the other.  Purchase price was 1300 and I think that this is a good deal for what I got.

Thanks Coinvestor

Wow! Who is is guy you talk of ;) Thanks for the kind words.

I think you can do much better sales than that since the machines have only been there through the winter. I will take a look later today and see if I have a DBV for a single price machine when I get out of the house today.

JD

Vendman,

I just counted down the last couple days. The collections we were guessing at on Thursday were:

118.95 (1 month)

71.80 (2 weeks)

That first one would have done much better if all but 2 selections weren't sold out :) FYI....... I have never let any other machine go like that, that was kind of embarrassing!

Like I said these are not get rich locations, but they should turn into some good accounts as the weather improves. It was nice meeting you this week.

JD

I second that Kelly...........this forum is awsome and I don't think I could ever repay my debts either............who would have ever thought a single forum could be so helpfull..................other forums unlike this one are kind of dead..............i enjoy reading posts any time I get a chance about what I love doing and making money at the same time...............and coinvestor thanks for the info

I have worked with several members so far, there just seems a level of trust when your dealing with a member of the forum.  My first machine purchase was from a member who after he found out I was a member he agreed to finance $3000.00 of the deal.  Another time, T-Bird pointed me in the right direction of who I needed to deal with to get my first A&A transaction worked out (problem with shipping then had to get refund worked out and then reorder).  Then another time here recently I needed 1800 candy wheels and Faith Vending needed 1800 GB wheels so we swapped out.  And even more recently Timberframe hooked me up with some shallow candy wheels (don't have to vend 7-8 pieces of tab mint gum at a time anymore) for what turned out to be the cost of shipping.  Everyone has always been very willing to help.  We all owe you a large debt of gratitude for making this happen Steve, thanks buddy.  If there is ever anything I can do for you or the forum don't hesitate to ask Steve.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...