Estimate the revenue

Estimating revenue of potential accounts is one of the most important skills for a vending operator.  Let's work on our skills.

Provided your estimated annual revenue for the following account and your reasoning:

- 100 people

- 1 9-select soda machine in break room

- 1 5-wide snack machine in break room

- 10% travel

- 60% women

- 80% between 30 and 50 years old

- white collar

- 1 convience store within 1/2 mile

- numerous restaurants within 1 mile

- prices:  can soda 65 cents, crackers 65 cents, lss chip 75 cents, candy 80 cents, pastry 85 cents 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes...Gross.  White collar businesses just do not use the machines very much unless you have a software company with a lot of young people.  If it is your normal offices setting with age ranges from 25 to 60, vending is just not that strong.  If you have 50 young people doing computer work, telemarketing or similar jobs it the sales are very very good.

it's funny mission vending you mension that about the .25 a can...............yes wow it helps tremendously..............i have a location with 40+ employees with a big coke machine which sells drinks for .25.................these people drink this stuff like its water...............many employees buy drinks multiple times in a day.................my gross sales are rediculous...............i average $50/week at .25...............if priced at .75 a can, then thats $600 gross/month................however for me this stinks because these machines are 3rd party and coke makes me buy cases(24pack) for $10................i hardly make anything................i will be kicking out coke as soon as i can

didn't mean to go off topic but any location with .25 drinks is going to do the unimaginable

yes i understand,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am also supposed to be doing the same thing................except my machines are not my machines..............their cokes and even after charging the place another .40 or whatever, i still hardly make anything when its like .45/can from coke...............i can't wait until i have my own machine their