There will be no servicing today!

caserri

We here in Massachusetts are under a heavy snow warning today. They are saying 8-14 inches in my neck of the woods before its is all said and done this evening. Then a larger storm for this weekend! I have heard reports of up to an additional 2 feet on Sunday. :X Not much money going to be made today unless you sell milk or bread! :D

Steve

Posted Image

WOW it's been warm in Charlotte all week. Sad thing is we are in a serious drought (we have been for a few mosths now.) We need some wet weather here OR maybe you guys could ship truckloads of the snow down here and we could use it to fill Lake Norman and Lake Wylie back up:D

maybe you guys could ship truckloads of the snow down here and we could use it to fill Lake Norman and Lake Wylie back up:D

Well I'm sure I just shoveled enough snow out of my driveway to fill up at least one!

Steve

Hey Steve,

Do you think maybe you could ship some of whatever that is you call snow to Atlanta?  Why be so greedy in Mass? (just kidding)  We have not seen snow in years.  We have a cold wave of about 32 degrees coming this weekend.  Hope my gumballs don't freeze. he he.

If you need more bread or milk just let me know. Seriously though, be careful in the snow.

Art

We here in Massachusetts are under a heavy snow warning today. They are saying 8-14 inches in my neck of the woods before its is all said and done this evening. Then a larger storm for this weekend! I have heard reports of up to an additional 2 feet on Sunday. :X Not much money going to be made today unless you sell milk or bread! :D

Steve

I have a buddy in Marlsoborough that sent me a web-album of pics from his drive home from work and being snowed in at home.  Looks fun :)

Yea it is fun the first few times then... I don't miss it at all. I come from the wrong side of the mountain in Maryland and have had my share of snow to last a lifetime. When you looked out our window to the mountain and it dissapeared you knew that school was going to be canceled. Snow would drift 4 feet thick on our long driveway.