Coke-Pepsi front panel displays

i have heard they are hard to get and coke and pepsi pretty much has them on a lockdown...........generics i think are much easier to get............i have seen displays for machines on craigslist which are like the dale earnhard, jeff gordon and similar kinds of displays

Why would you want to? A generic or custom front is far more visually appealing.  If someone comes in to visit the location and they see a "coke" machine they might not be interested to look at your offerings if they usually want a Pepsi because they think it's coke only due to the front.

my .02

You might want to try some of the larger parts suppliers. I use Vendors Exchange pretty much exclusively but there are others out there as well. Don`t know if they have it not but if you really need it give it a try.

Have you tried calling the DN factory or distributor in your area?

When I bought truck loads of off asset Coke and Pepsi machines my agreement from both parties stated they would mark across the Coke and Pepsi fronts to prevent my use of their logo.  If I received machines that were not marked I had their permission to use the display. 

When the trucks arrived all of the machines in the front two rows of the truck were in fact marked but everything else was fine.  Many of the vendors I know remove the asset tag from the side of the machine and put it inside the door.  And always keep a receipt for any machine you purchase with the serial number listed so you can prove ownership.

Blue Moose