Texas Fax numbers and listing available

One of the members here ordered a large Texas fax listing for the Houston area (6000) and after it was ordered he disappeared.....

Does anyone have a need for this listing.  It has all of the fax numbers, phone numbers, contacts name and position.  Plus number of employees, address, city and state. It includes a designed fax flyer too.

Let me know.  It was ordered by zip code.  I paid $412 plus $100.  You would get the fax blast to 6000 potential customers a copy of the listing for future telemarketing and use of the "opt off email system".  On the flyer you would need to put your phone number and business name so you would get all of the calls.

Blue Moose

Wow I dissappeared? Then you come on here and put yourt own customer base out like that?  Did I not email you yesterday and today? Obviously your customers dont mean anything to you and its all about the money.  You quoted me $200-$300 and then sent me a $500 quote and I told you I could split up the payment because I was not expecting to pay that much based on what you emailed me and once you receive full payment in the next week you could send the fax blast.  Then you come on here and post it for sale within less than a day actually HOURS after I emailed you? Are you serious?  Wow just Wow.  For even posting this on the boards shows your level of professionalism to your customers.

Without doing any research beforehand, I am wondering what the response rate is to fax spam, or whatever it is called?  A one half of one percent response rate to 6,000 fax broadcasts would be...30.  If you could close all of the 30 responses, that would be a cost of ... $20 each location if you paid $600 up front.

As for me, I don't respond to telemarketers, fax spam or email spam, as a matter of principle.  Not that I'm their target demographic anyway!

A fax blast works if you have enough target numbers.  The size of the return will be based on the amount of qualifed business numbers you can get pulled up.  These are fax numbers from businesses that have opted In.  They are willing to receive a solicitian from another business in the form of a fax. It can take hours of work to put together a solid list without a bunch of garbag numbers.  Then you have to pay for the data, pay for the fax blast, set up a "opt out email" and design a flyer.  Once you send it out you will start getting calls and appointments.  On 6000 you can expect anywhere from 4 to 6 set ups with a lot of calls for information.

I don't normally use fax blasting because California has been covered with combo companies using that tool.  Once you have sent out a fax blast to an area you should not use that method again for a year or longer. 

I know several members on the forum have used this sales tool so they can also give you some feedback.  The normal charge for 6000 would be in the neighborhood of $800 to $1000 depending on all of the services you order when you develop your program.

Bev