My best service station did $249 in one week!

Since I posted when this same machine did over $100 a couple months ago I thought I would post this new record which happened two weeks ago.  (Been too busy with the new route to post much here lately, but this was one I couldn't pass up.)

I have one coke machine on this location with everything priced at $1.50.  Amazingly, NOTHING was sold out despite the total carnage wrought on the machines inventory.  Happy to say that the columns must be balanced about right in this 12 column Royal.   

If Snapple would ever get off their duff and place their machine next to this one I might have an entirely new record to post when it gets really smoking hot in midsummer here.  I have had one on request for a month now and they have yet to come through. 

I think this machine does really well because there is a trailer park across the street from this service station...

I was actually grinning like a Cheshire cat as soon as I opened the machine and saw that nearly every column was run down to within a half a dozen bottles of the bottom but none were empty!  I knew immediately the wad was gonna be pretty damn big! 

I think the next step is to find a place IN the trailer park to put a soda machine!

Few things to add to this, First off if Snapple can not get their act together to place a machine there I would call Coca Cola and have a non carb machines placed next to it with either vitamin water or Powerade graphics on it and put a nice mix of both in that single machine, I have this situation at several locations and it will probably double your gross income or possible more. Now for the second point I would like to make, I would absolutely talk to the property manager/owner and get a machine placed in the trailer park, I currently have 2 trailer park locations averaging 300$+ per month and a lot better in the dead of summer.

Tx mxer,

Snapple called today and said they will install tomorrow, finally!  I agree that the non carb machine from Coke is a good alternative.  (Or my own machine.)  Lastly, I pursued the trailer park previously, but now that I see the numbers next door I intend to make a more strenuous effort to get my machines placed there.