Zeese Vending.

caserri

Was cruising the internet and happened across Zeese's website. I am somewhat familiar with them as I have heard their name mentioned before. My question is are these reputable people? I have fallen in love with the pricing on their pipe stands.

They start at $17.95 shipped and can be purchased for as little as $13.50 if purchased 100 or more. This beats my old standard Amerivend stand by $10!

Any input? 

http://www.zeesevending.com/HTML/PipeStands.htm

Steve

Johnny,

How was your ordering experience from Zeese? I'm in need of 5 stands and I would love to get them for $16.95 each instead of $27 from Amerivend. Let me know.

Steve

Steve.......I am still waiting for the stand to  be delivered...............and its not 16.95.  There is shipping.  Not sure of the total though.  I will let you know.

Hey Guys,

You're taking a chance ordering from them,I ordered 2 cases of nerds from them in August.They didn't send me a confirmation or anything,then in December they charged my credit card before shipping them out.Took 2 weeks to get my money back.

John

Wow John, Thanks for the feedback. Between your story and Johnny's I am growing a bit reluctant to place my order now. Maybe I'll stick with Amerivend. I know I will get my stands in 4 days with them!

Steve

Yeah........Zeese does not feel seem to be the place to buy stuff especially with what Fred and others are saying.  I am supposed to get the stand today.  I am curious to what the shipping charge is from Jersey to Long Island. 

BIZ OP selling over priced ashland junk and resellers the rest.

Guth is catching on fast.

They are reselling 2' A&A caps for like $20 more WAY TO MUCH.

Fred

Thanks Fred. I have noticed their inflated prices on their products but I was just looking at their stands. I'm curious why they do not give the shipping charge when you order though. Until I know what shipping is, I won't be ordering. The last thing I need to to be charged $50 to ship a $17 stand. Don't laugh, It's happened to me before. I will give them a call today to ask "what's up?"

Steve

Well to make a long story short?  Zeese told me on the phone today their internet ordering service does not work!  Theyre right.  My credit card never got debited.  So.........I have no stand right now. I did not order one on the phone with them.  I think I will pass on this one. ( or punt )

I must say the same thing Johnny. I have called them twice today to get a quote on shipping 5 stands to me. Both times I was told that the request would be sent to the appropriate person and they will contact me shortly. It has been over 8 hours and no call back. My next call to them will be to inform them that they have lost a potential customer.

Thanks Brando for the tip on the Sam's stands but I'm not a big fan of that style. I guess Amerivend will continue to get my business.

Steve

So does any stand fit any machine you get?

There was a rule that my teacher told me about when I was in school. It went something like this... If you see the words "never" or "always" in a true or false question, the answer is usually "false" 

Your question, with the any/any wording reminds me of that rule. There are a few exceptions but most machine manufacturers have multiple holes in the bottom of their machines to adapt to most mounting applications. Most stand manufacturers also have multiple hole patterns in their mounting flange for the same reason.

So I guess the answer to your question is most stands will mate with most machines. I have found only 1 stand that will not mate with multiple machines and that is my NAV stands. For everything else, I have had no problems. I can also confirm that the $27 Amerivend stand will mate with Seaga, Oak, NW, NAV, LYPC and Amerivend. I assume it will mate with just about any single machine or double bracket.

Steve

27 hours and still no call back. This will be fun to see how long it takes for them to respond with a shipping quote.

Steve

I would call them back one last time and then decide what to do.some companies take a long break for holiday/new years.

\better yet call on Monday,if they don`t call you by Tuesday I would shop elsewhere.

Well to make a long story short?  Zeese told me on the phone today their internet ordering service does not work!  Theyre right.  My credit card never got debited.  So.........I have no stand right now. I did not order one on the phone with them.  I think I will pass on this one. ( or punt )

I would put a stop payment on your credit card for the exact amount and the company name.  this place sounds shhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anton.