What is your thoughts on a deal like this?

Just curious to hear yalls thoughts on how much youd pay or if its even worth your time. Thx!

FOR SALE SODA MACHINE ON ESTABLISHED LOCATION $1200.00: OBO

THE MACHINE IS A DIXIE-NARCO SERIES 90 440- 10 SELECTION MACHINE. IT VENDS 12oz. CANS FOR $.70. I HAVE HAD THIS MACHINE ON LOCATION FOR OVER 3.5 YEARS. IT IS IN AN OIL & LUBE BUSINESS IN RICHARDSON.

AVG. YR. SALES : $ 1800.00

AVG. MO. SALES: $ 150.00

AVG. MO. PROFIT: $ 100.00

It is not a bad deal at all - your ROI is 12 months.

The machine is worth around 800 plus getting it located would add another 300-500 to the price.

I would see if he would take 1K for it

Personally I would try to get the location

A general rule of thumb in this business is a machine should pay for itself in about 8 months.  In this case you are pretty close if the figures reported are not inflated.  It seems sellers often increase the income information so I would try to pick up the spot for the value of the equipment only.  Check on line for a few of the same kinds of machines for sale, print them out and take them with you when you meet with him/her.

Oil Lubes do on average $30 to $50 a week. And in this business your machine would be a keeper.

Blue Moose

Personally,  I would make sure the machine can stay on location.  Depending on the commission, I would jump on it! 

The way I look at things is this.  Research the completed listings on ebay, get a price on the machine.  then add $300 for the location.

My goal is to gross what the machine cost me in less than 12 months. ROI

But since I don't have any professional movers in my area, and I am not set up to move machines on my own, If if were me, Being able to leave the machine where it is at, would be the deal breaker for me. 

For example,  If I get booted from my current location,  IMO I am going to be screwed!  The closest mover to me is 75miles away,  they charge $75 to move a machine.  within 15miles of them, after that it is $2/mile  So I am looking at $225 to get one machine moved.