Wise words for those that like to dream

mainor5251

" The most important quality I have noticed in successful people is that they have a dream.  They want to be someone or something.  They want to have something.  They think and work toward that dream every day.  I often ask people who tell me their dream, what did you do today to move closer to your dream?  eighty-five percent didn't do anything.  They are planning to do something next week: they're just too busy today.  These eighty-five percent will probably never see their dream come true.  Ask yourself the same question.  What have I done today to make my dream come true?  If the answer is nothing specific then you will never make it unless you change your ways."

Alan Bean-Apollo 12 astronaut

Thats great stuff Mainor.  Here are a few of my favorites:

"Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them."  -  Norman Vincent Peale

"Fortune favors the brave."  -  Virgil

"Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. " -  Napoleon Hill