Vendor Info on machines?

Since I screwed up earlier this week and machine was out of commission for 24hrs.  I started thinking.

What about Contact info placed on the machine?

Does anyone else do it?

What all do you have on your info labels, if any..

I am working on my second machine,  but plan to do the "reinvest profits and grow" thing.  Should I order stickers so it looks more professional?  Ideas? Pics of your info/sticker?

Where to buy stickers?

This is a pet peeve of mine. Yes, you need to have your business name and number on the machine.  The machines that don't have contact info on them tend to be missing it for a reason (old, broken, disfunctioning, half empty equipment). Take pride in your equipment, and take advantage of almost free advertising. If your embarassed to put your name on a machine or your afraid you will get too many calls, it may be time to take that machine off your route. (Ninn this rant is not directed at you :)

The easiest way to label inside snack machines is to print a clear mailing label and put in the corner of the glass. The label stock is $10-15 at an office supply and can be printed on your home printer.

Outdoor machines need something that can stand up to the weather. When I had the graphics done on the side of my truck, I had them print off matching labels for my machines the size of business cards. The labels are printed on 3M vinyl and are laminated. In the end they cost me about $1 each. Before having these labels made I used engraved plastic plates that I had made at the electrical supply shop. These worked great, but cost about $3 each.

JD

JD,

Care to share what your card says?  Or ideas on what to put on mine that will not only tell the customer that I care about the machine working properly, but also that I will accept new locations?