NFL STICKERS

sherlock

I don't have the JUMBO helmets, but I do have the smaller helmet/logo combination which is no longer being offered.  To my surprise, the footballs did better than the helmets.  I had some locations with both products and the footballs outsold the helmets 2 to 1.  I now only offer one NFL (flat) product per location.  If you only offer one product, it may not matter as much since the buyer wants some kind of NFL sticker and will usually take what is offered.  I have a case of helmet stickers ready for action in August.

FYI, to my surprise, I am also having good luck with the MLB stickers as well.  I did not think they would do well here in a town with no MLB and a football oriented state.  I actually have a few baseball themed locations and they asked for them and now I am glad I tried them.

My understanding is that A&A has an exclusive to the NFL, MLB and NBA license.  Anyone else selling them is simply a reseller like TJ King.

Just 6 more weeks until the beginning of sports paradise!

Thanks Jax.

Great info.

I too do not carry MLB and would not have thought of giving it a chance.

Good point about my only offering customers 1 choice anyway -- so which i choose may not matter as much.

I'll just have my kids help me pick one since cog is same.

If all goes according to plan -- I'll have the NFL network this season....I'm salivating already.

I sell the helmets, and they are one of my absolute best sellers! The fools at A&A only carry them "in season" which SUCKS!  I ran out this year, still waiting on the new ones to come in!

People wear their sports jerseys year round......I can sell these year round too!

Same with the plastic NBA Basketballs.......great seller year round!

Merc

Thanks Merc.

Based on Jax's post  - I asked my 10 and 6 yr olds seperately which of the 2 they preferred.

They both picked the footballs over the helmet stickers.

So, I ordered the football stickers.

But, A&A is out of the helmet stickers -- so I wouldn't have had a choice anyway.

I may still order the football helmet stickers later and just rotate them and the football shaped stickers so that both types are on my route but at different locations.

• 1 year later...

Thanks Merc.

Based on Jax's post  - I asked my 10 and 6 yr olds seperately which of the 2 they preferred.

They both picked the footballs over the helmet stickers.

So, I ordered the football stickers.

But, A&A is out of the helmet stickers -- so I wouldn't have had a choice anyway.

I may still order the football helmet stickers later and just rotate them and the football shaped stickers so that both types are on my route but at different locations.

I prefer the NFL15 (the footballs). I have trouble with the jumbo helmets jamming up some of my machines.

Archived