I finally have my own awesome score on a machine!

JEREMYTINA

Okay, I have to admit, I have been a little skeptical, and a little jealous on some of these machine deals people have found, but now I have had my own!

I responded to an ad on CL stating that they had a single head machine for $20 with no keys.  I happened to be traveling for work today, and had to go through the area they were located.  I was sure this machine would be gone before I ever got there to see it, but they still had it. 

A single head NW on a pipe stand, filled an inch from the top with 27mm premium mix bouncy balls from A&A.  They apparantly had it in their previous business location (car audio) and when they moved to the new spot, no longer felt a need to keep it around.  I asked if they would take $10,  since I had to remove the old lock and get a new one.  They agreed to $15.  We parted ways, and I went on with my day.  I got home tonight,  used a flat blade screwdriver to remove the barrel lock,  opened the machine and found $12 in change inside.

So really,  we scored a machine in excellent condition for $3, and received $35 in product for nothing....

Today was a good day. :D

Okay, I have to admit, I have been a little skeptical, and a little jealous on some of these machine deals people have found, but now I have had my own!

I responded to an ad on CL stating that they had a single head machine for $20 with no keys.  I happened to be traveling for work today, and had to go through the area they were located.  I was sure this machine would be gone before I ever got there to see it, but they still had it. 

A single head NW on a pipe stand, filled an inch from the top with 27mm premium mix bouncy balls from A&A.  They apparantly had it in their previous business location (car audio) and when they moved to the new spot, no longer felt a need to keep it around.  I asked if they would take $10,  since I had to remove the old lock and get a new one.  They agreed to $15.  We parted ways, and I went on with my day.  I got home tonight,  used a flat blade screwdriver to remove the barrel lock,  opened the machine and found $12 in change inside.

So really,  we scored a machine in excellent condition for $3, and received $35 in product for nothing....

Today was a good day. :D

doncha just love vending!