High Earning Locations?

Johnny Gumball

No, No, No... the best locations for toys and candy are definately  storage units or the garage in your home.

I have to agree here.. with the economy as it is..im seeing me pulling more and more machines thanks to closed places..and then they sit in the garage until I have time to find a new location..so my garage is a hell of a location it seems.. have singles, and doubles, and even a rack LOL

Hello Fellow Venders,

I am interested ingetting into high earning locations for either bulk or gacha toy machines. What are the best type of places?

I want to concentrate and grow my route this way.

tks

Johnny

It appears that these guys are offended because you have not read any post.  Read, then post.

personally, I am only interested in low income places. I want to have hundreds of stops to make, with the highest stop bringing in around 12 bucks. if anyone has any of these locations in KY or IN let me know. remember, I only want your slowest and most aggravating accounts. give the high gross accounts to this other guy, thats too much work for me.

personally, I am only interested in low income places. I want to have hundreds of stops to make, with the highest stop bringing in around 12 bucks. if anyone has any of these locations in KY or IN let me know. remember, I only want your slowest and most aggravating accounts. give the high gross accounts to this other guy, thats too much work for me.

I've got 100 that I can sell you for $500 each.

Hello Fellow Vendors,

I am interested in getting into high earning locations for either bulk or gacha toy machines. What are the best type of places?

I want to concentrate and grow my route this way.

tks

OK, all kidding aside.  You could look this information up in a search, but here is a list of our top performers:

Daycares----kids

Tutoring places (sylvan)----kids

Virtually any restaurant---kids need to eat here,  a sushi place isn't going to crack your top ten

Tire and Lube Shops---not repair shops, people need to sit and wait to see the machine, not drop off their vehicle

Barber shops, hair, and nail salons---again people waiting

Factories

It's all subjective though.  Some of those places that look like junk locations can still be money makers if the employees like candy.  And yet many of them will be just that, junk.  It's trial and error.  If you are locating on your own,  take anything you can get into.  If you pay a locator, be a little more picky if it's part of the deal you have.  Just don't be too picky,  you might miss a golden opportunity.

My 2 cents.

Jeremy / Tina,

Funny you say "not repair shops"... I just talked to my mechanic the other day, I went to sell him... And he ended up unselling me, saying exactly that same thing. He said a previous vendor was in there previously and the sales were not great, and that people were always either coming or going and not waiting.

Try not to turn a business down based on assumptions.

If you've got machines in storage TAKE WHAT YOU CAN.

You can always relocate them once your storage is empty.

I have a transmission shop doing over $20 a month on nothing but gumballs.

NOT $20 a month now and again --- AVERAGING over $20 for 2010.

Nothing fancy -- just single selling regular Double Bubble 850 Gumballs.

They have NO while-you-wait services AND only 2 guys work the shop.

This location may be an exception to the rule.

But, still.

My experience should illustrate that accepting ill conceived generalities and bias against certain types of locations may lead to  your giving away some profitable locations.

I agree with you Sherlock.  And I think I made my point about golden opportunities above.  Especially if you are self locating.  I have very little time to do my own locating, but when I do,  I take every yes I can get.  When paying for a service offered with a warranty like KSL,  you can be pickier about where you place.  With Eddie's service, the price point makes it worthwhile to place everywhere they find a spot for me.  I plan to place and have the route as dense as possible, with quarterly reviews and movements of my bottom 10%.  We just pruned our bottom 10% and increased our machine average to $17.03.  So, take what you can get initially, and work it from there.