Discount PMMs

Lucero

Well I drove half way cross the state to a Sam's location that showed actually having enough of these to only find out that half of them were plain.  Still worth my trip but learned that the item number for the holiday m&m's is the same for peanut and plain.  Mark that one down for next time.  Today was lesson for young grasshopper.  Still saved $535.  Thank you again Lucero

No worries, BP.  All I ask is your undying gratitude, and a 15% take. ;)

Hey Folks,

I spoke extensively with 1.800 about the triple vends, but in the end decided to buy 10 from vending on demand (at $100 each delivered) and 10 from amerivend (at $105 each delivered).  I haggled my locator down to $40/ per machine, so (not including candy), I'm into twenty machines on the street for $2,900 vs. the $7790.  For me, it was simply a matter of exploring this business at forty percent of the cost.

If this works as advertised, and I decide to grow, I would think that it would be smart to buy ten machines from as many different companies as possible (as long as price and product reviews agree), so you could have your own personal experience of the ups and downs of each line.  Also, I think I will buydifferent types of machines (single head, etc.), and try a biz-ops package or two, just to learn.

Best wishes to all.