Apartment Complexes

I might have an opportunity to place some machines at an apartment complex and was wondering if these are decent locations.  Seems to me that the tenants would have everything they need in the apartment and would not utilize my machines.  Also is vandalism more of a concern at these locations?  Thanks for the replies.

As for vandalism, it really all depends on the area.

As for sales, Unless you have the drinks priced sky high, you should do alright.  I have an outdoor machine outside of a flea market.  But there is also 4 apartments on top of the flea market and IMO, it does good.  After tinkering with my prices, I have found the right price.  Take today for example for 48hours I had 41vends!  That is 7 vends shy of 1 every hour!

Get a feel for what they want and give it to them for the right price and you will be just fine.

I know guy that put two pop machines in Projects.  He pulled 600 a week and had fill 3 times a week.  He had one outside and one in local community laundry building.  60% +  walk or bike so a lot foot traffic.  he had issue with inside machine because police could'nt  see it.  He come one day.  And found his machine in parking lot.  The had trying crow bar open smashed the lock and dbv and machine was lost.  there had chain around it drug around parking lot.  He found it and drilled the lock.  all money still inside.  He pulled 300 out machine.    saved the compressor and junked the rest.  He found machine for 100  and went back next week smiled and bolted it to wall.  he was removed when city decided to demo the whole project community and put in condos.  He said he had it for 3 years  and did 20- 30k a year.  It all depends just try for little while.