Coffee Product???? where to buy?

Hello, Everyone  very new into full line.  Just got account needs coffee machine.  where do you buy your product  I went to sam's and they only had 3 the powders I need.   

I was wondering where you buy all your coffee supplies.  And where to buy 8oz cups sam's only carries the 12oz cups.   

Thanks, Everyone

I get all of mine from vistar. What kind of coffee machine do u have. Now none vend creamer will lump up in the bowl there is vending creamer that's works a lot better. You can use none vend but you will be cleaning bowls more then needed

Yep, Vistar. Make sure your coffee machine are set up correctly with the right amount of mixture ratios. Also do not plug up the machine before it fills up with water because you will burn out the heating element.

RJT is right.  Be sure you know how to set your mixture ratio.  Sometimes you need a little computer to get it set right.  But once its set you are normally good to go.  For coffee on line supplies here is a good link for you.

http://www.cw-usa.com/single-serve-brewing.html

I like this company because it has everything.  K-Cup coffee is so popular right now and Keurig can be hard to deal with using their distributor system.  This site gives you some additional options to provide single cup.

Also check Automatic Merchandiser Magazines site for a complete list of vending suppliers.

If you are new to vending and if you are willing to do coffee that alone will bring you larger accounts.  Good Luck.

Blue Moose