apartments and condos

thought i would share this...  most you pros already do this ...so bare with the newbies

lot of ppl ask about apts and condos... i think they are great locations if they are in the right location..

let property managers know that for a price you can have the machine front cover replaced with 1 including their property LOGO...  they go crazy 4 this... specially new developements...

i dont even have to carry contracts to worry bout other vendors under bidding for these places ..cause managers dont want to replace the machines with those beautiful covers that they have paid 4.... with out saying( keep your accounts happy)

Are you using TuffFronts?  They do a great job with logos.  Car dealers love them too.

Also if you have a glass front vendor (BevMax type) you can take the logo to a printer.  They can cut a nice white vinyl design for you.  Just put it on the inside of the glass.  It looks great on beverage and snack machines. Plus they peel right off if there is a name change or new logo etc.

Blue Moose