Eddie The Man

G-Vending

Eddie got me a location that was a daycare ok everthing going good placed the machine in area where the kids are..

Fill machine full (Vendstar) less than a month goes by I get a call today machine is empty wow what a good location

this is going to be..Might take another machine to place with the one that is there...

This would be a good place for a U TURN  ;D

Keep up the good work Eddie and find me more DAYCARES

Back in the the 70's/80's, there was a pretty good baseball player for the Baltimore Orioles named Eddie Murray.  When he came to bat at a home game, the crowd would chant,

ED-DIE

ED-DIE

ED-DIE

All this hoopla kinda reminds me of those days.  Enjoy the "celebrity" status, but remember you are only as good as your last location!  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Got some locations from Eddie this week.  One of them is a wolfies hen house. http://www.wolfiesusa.com/  It's basically a sports bar, maybe like Hooters.  I've never been in one, but it sound like it could be a good location.  I can't wait to get it placed.  I'll be using your service again Eddie.

Back in the the 70's/80's, there was a pretty good baseball player for the Baltimore Orioles named Eddie Murray.  When he came to bat at a home game, the crowd would chant,

ED-DIE

ED-DIE

ED-DIE

All this hoopla kinda reminds me of those days.  Enjoy the "celebrity" status, but remember you are only as good as your last location!  ;D

LOL shooot man I dont sweat that stuff...we dont "get" anything either the biz is on the list and says "yes" or it's not and or they say "no"

we just do what we do and the rest is up to the vending gods LOL

I'm sure my turn in the barrell is coming soon enough :P

Eddie,

If I supply you some names and numbers of locations I want, can you give them a shot?  Or do you just run down your own lists?

nah man for sure...if you give me a list we'll call...try to make sure there is not too much corp stuff on there...local chains ma and pa stuff has the most success

we just do what we do and the rest is up to the vending gods LOL

I'm sure my turn in the barrell is coming soon enough :P

So maybe the vending gods do have a hand in all of this after all!  When the vending gods get bored, they like to stir things up with Eddie!  Give it time, young Grasshopper, give it time!  :D

nah man for sure...if you give me a list we'll call...try to make sure there is not too much corp stuff on there...local chains ma and pa stuff has the most success

I don't usually try to get corp locations.  I don't want to deal with those really.  But there are a lot of locations where I try to get but most of the time they say that the owner (aka the decision-maker) is not there.  I figure it's just a matter of asking the owner, but if he's not available, I can't ask.  if I let you handle the hard work of getting a hold of the owner, then it's a good deal for me.

I don't usually try to get corp locations.  I don't want to deal with those really.  But there are a lot of locations where I try to get but most of the time they say that the owner (aka the decision-maker) is not there.  I figure it's just a matter of asking the owner, but if he's not available, I can't ask.  if I let you handle the hard work of getting a hold of the owner, then it's a good deal for me.

dont ask for the owners/desicion maker/mngrs etc... that automaticaly think your seeling something...If you ask for the owners the gate keepers are trained to not let you through...we set in on our 10 second script and once they realize what it's for and that we are not selling anything they get us through to the person we need 8 out of 10 times...then do our little 10 second script again