Combo - switch out or upgrade?

Boazcat

I've got an Antares in a pretty good location.  (2 buildings, other building is the money maker, this building does OK.) It is a large rental business with mostly Hispanic employees and a few office workers.  Problem is... no air-conditioning.  :-[    They don't care too much about soft candy bars.  We have to keep the snickers stocked!

Antares isn't cooling and we are switching it out with either another Antares or we can upgrade to a nicer combo that we just pulled off another location.  Snacks don't do well in the summer, but that is because we are limited in what we can stock.  Better machine means better selection and perhaps the sales would increase. 

I'm hesitant about putting a nicer machine there because it won't do a lot of business until it cools down.  I'd like to save this nicer combo for a new location but.... it is just sitting in my garage right now, so it isn't making ANY money there. 

I think I'm about to answer my own question as I type...  making a little more money is better than no money at all. 

What do you all think?

Thanks,

Michael