Machine Price

venderman

To be perfectly honest I don't know much about GPL. That said, for me on any used machine if it doesn't have MDB mech and DBV and is DEX ready I'm not very interested unless the price goes south of $1,000.00. 

Yeppers!!! What he said..

The GPL is/was part of the CraneMS family. It was for the most part a National Vendors 32 select, shallow depth machine. While there are some inherent differences it was built to Nationals standard and used almost all the identical parts. The 173 is an MDB capable machine, has complete DEX features and should have GPL's Posivend. I don't believe that the 173 was ever manufactured out of the SC plant of Crane and I believe they started to move from ST Louis to SC early to mid 2009.

Rebuilt I have seen them sell for more. Worth it? maybe, probably, but there are more variables then just what type of machine it is.

May I ask what you mean by "DEX ready" ?

Thanks

DEX is a data exchange language. It was supposed to be a standardization in order to poll the machines for data. It is what you need to do remote monitoring and handheld data retrieval.