Possible Landscaping company location

jgoldenmba

I would pass on it myself. Most these folks are out all day long on jobs and very few are in the office to use the machine. Even if they have 22 people on site all day they are "office" people and they usually dont use the machine that much. Their is a reeason they dont have vending. ;) I would look for a better location if it were me.

I worked for larger landscape/ lawn company.  50 plus employees.  40 were hispanic.  A vendor put in machines right as I left.  It was one combo machine.  Seem to be doing okie. Sold the most at 630am when guys want pop wake them up.  And pastery for breakfast.  The few came back for lunch got pop during day.  And in winter my guess snacks sold out when guys work 24/7  he had showers and camper with beds for guys nap.  So in winter they might live off that machine.  If pick up cheap cheap cheap  small coffee machine  for winter months you make killing.  It don't hurt to try.  Just try things and see how go always move them later.  Best of luck

All the landscape companies around my neck of the woods are pretty empty during the day.

Guys pick up the truck in the morning, and more times than not, they are not back at the office until it is quitting time.

Personally, I would probably pass unless there is a decent office staff there all year around.