Members success story

Poplady1

I know all of you have worked hard trying to put your vending business together.  Many of you are trying to build your future for your family and for you.  Back in 2005 a board member was just starting by building his bulk route and then moving into full line.  He just kept working and expanding a little at a time and now he is at a whole new level.

I got an email tonight from him, "Now that my operations have expanded greatly with new office space, several full time employees in and out of the office setting and a new large warehouse I want to try my hands at getting set up with some vending management company's, any suggestions there"

I don't want to put his name up unless he jumps in and does it.  I did ask if I could brag on him a little for the forum members. My point in posting is letting all of you know that it can happen for you too. When he started he started small and expanded.

He also mentions in his email how much this forum and forum members helped him. Even though he doesn't have the time to post much anymore he appreciates everything Vendiscuss has given him. 

Poplady

He also mentions in his email how much this forum and forum members helped him. Even though he doesn't have the time to post much anymore he appreciates everything VENDiscuss has given him.

This is an example of what drives me. People ask "why did you start the forum?" or "What do you hope to gain from this?" Well, this is why, this is my gain.

This story is my success story as well. I don't know who this member is but I wish them continued success and I am proud that VENDiscuss has been a part of their growth thus far.