Increasing your sales with a Promotion ?

Tiffeney

I have done this at my 2 of my slowest location.  They both picked up a tiny bit.  Now I am planning on doing this at 2 average locations I think one made around $30.oo this month and the other made around $22.oo .  I think the only reason the first promotion did not do that great is because there is not a lot of foot trafic.  Has anyone had any good ideas for this or has anyone tried this ? 

Just my .25c...

I like your idea a lot Tiff.  I'm considering doing your plan with some small tweaks.  I want to get a hold of a 1" cap, and then have the owner sign a note saying it's redeemable for a [store product].  This way the employees don't all need to be trained, and the owner gets a sale immediately from me.  I will also probably write on the sign something to the effect of 'THIS SIGN TO REMAIN UP UNTIL THE PRIZE IS CLAIMED'

Thanks for the idea.  If I try it out I'll be sure to post results here.

-Lucero

If it were me I would get a small quanity of 1" caps and have at least 5 in the machine so people could see them. I would use a small decorative punch to punch the paper with your message. These can be had for $1 or so at craft or scrapbooking stores. As an alternative you could find another vendors 1" cap machine and buy some of the same toys and include the paper inside it.