advertising??

BOATMOTER

I am working, right now, on a deal with USSD (United Studios of Self Defense). I am going to present advertising that I will place inside each sticker and tattoo card where my machines depense product. There are 4 or 5 location that they have studios in that I also have machines. The cost of advertising will be based on the number of possible sales transactions in each store.

These locations are huge and have 2,500 to 10,000 transactions per week.

What I will try to do is have them end up paying for all the machines in those locations. The ad will be their expense. It will take some work on my part too. I have to insert their ad piece inside each sticker cover.

I will let you know in the next couple of weeks how it goes.

Gary

• 2 years later...

I have recently heard about somebody that is trying to sell advertising space on U-Turns.  Apparently there is a postcard sized space under each can that can be used for advertising.  Has anybody heard of such a thing?

I had thought about attempting to sell space.  Thought about using a piece of plexiglass that was no wider then machine and attached to the stand, then have a vinyl advertising sticker printed (paid by business wanting the space) then another exact size plexiglass that would be affixed over it to keep it from being vandalized.  Could not be a competing business of course, so my restaurants locations could be sold to realtors, insurance agents, etc.