I have some guys out

Hey man one of my main girls April...is having to run here brother back and forth to get  is Chemo treatment until some of their relative get in town to help her....and then my other top producer's landlord sold the house they were renting out from underneath them and they had to move in with in-laws and have found a house but now need to repack and move in over the weekend. Both have been out over a week and scheduled to be back on the board next week ...Tue and Wed.

Soooo Me and Franco and a couple of partimers been keeping from getting too behind AND Then My Quarter Back Franco went to the Dr for some ongoing leg pains and was admitted to the hospital for blood clots and is getting treatment for that....and I'm in wrapping up mode and giving the Nanny last minute details and packing and shutting down a few things so I can leave Sat Morn.

Any way production is way down and I usually get hammering on the phones in time like these but is has been limited this time and especially not knowing when my quarterback be back...we(he and I) think Monday or Tue and he is always good for 8 and up to 15 or so loc's a day...April and pat too.

Even though I will be gone we should be pretty much back to normal by  Wed and everybody getting their stuff in a day or two again...Until then hang tight for me while we go over this road bump..

Thanks

Eddie

PS: Attitude of gratitude....by the grace of something bigger than me it ain't me or one of mine being drove to Chemo....everythings small stuff round here.

Props to you for keeping people informed.

Too many times other locators leave their customers in the dark.

You and your team do great work.

I wish you guys/gals the best.

And I hope this doesn't put a damper on your vacation.