Vacation Time

T BIRD

My wife and I are gonna take a break and head south to the east coast of Florida for a week.  There is tiny barrier island off the coast near Jensen Beach and Stuart that we go to when we need to chill out.

It will be interesting for me to look around the various stores and malls for bulk machines etc.  When I get back, I am gonna make a move to step up buying and placing machines. It's time. 

I will have my laptop with me to check in with ' da gang '!

Thanks Gary!

Hey Beer man........I am at a mall in Boca Raton as I type waiting for my wife to finish shopping!!! Posted Image 

John,

Use your time wisely and start LOCATING while you are waiting! :D You can start your "southern" route!

Steve

Hey John! Good to hear from you! Yeah it looks like the two of us are going to really enjoy the Super Bowl. :D

Hope you are having a great time down there and have a safe trip back. Did you get a chance to meet Beer980?

Steve

PS - GO PATS!

I am home and back at work.:X

I am gonna place a double head at an Old Navy break room this evening.

Then I have a break room scheduled ( double head ) for Saturday at a Walmart!!!

I got turned away for the first time in my short career last evening from Old Navy when I went to deliver a 2 head machine. Old Navy said they knew nothing about a candy machine coming.  I am confident that Marjorie and her staff at MidWest Distributions will take care of this quickly.

• 4 months later...

T-bird

If you don't mind me plugging for a second, next time your shopping around for the best price on travel, check out www.labestravelworld.com

We consistantly have the same or better prices on most international and local travel.

Otherwise, hope it was great to get away!

Philip

• 8 months later...