Recommendations on bottled beverages

venderone

I am new to vending.  We have the 16.9 oz plastic Coke in our machine.  It's expiration date is about a month and a half after purchase.  Consequently, we have had to discard a LOT of product.  Does the glass bottle have more shelf life? :huh:

can you run cans in the machine ? they have a long expiry date ( with the exception of diet )

if your volume is that bad you are discarding tons of product you might consider moving the machine to a better loc. or stocking it less full

any carbonated beverages will have a shelf life around 2 months. Some of the off brands you might find will have a slightly longer expiration.

When buying at sam`s or other warehouse always go through the inventory and look for the best dates, buy only what you need for the week so you don`t have stuff sitting in the garage getting old.

If you arevstill throwing it out as mentioned try something else.

wow mission you know me too  well lol   

That's not it........ I've been there, done that and got the tattoo while I was there ;D

Its been a long time since worrying about dating products kept me awake at night but I do remember what its like to struggle with this problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived