Whats a better sell?

royalforest

Thanks! The reason I can't sell both is because I was going to use a bottler loaner machine on that account. I will just probably bring my own machine in and not sure how I will split the columns. I know water will be  at least 3 or 4 columns. The owner wanted me to charge $2.25 for water. I backed him down to 2.00.  Maybe he feels like he is bringing a great service that they should donate 50 cents. What do you think $2 or $2.25 for a 20 oz bottle water?

I sell the sobe life water (1.50) and propel fitness water (1.00) in high schools. The guy I bought the route from set the price on the sobe at 1.50 when there were other machines that had it for 1.25 so they didn't sell very good in those machines. At .89 each I figured screw it and just pulled them from those machines. In the machine where there was no sobe competition the propel outsold it.

Are you talking about regular water for 2.25 or the sobe and vitamin water? Either way I'd rather go outside and sip up rainwater....

Are you talking about regular water for 2.25 or the sobe and vitamin water? Either way I'd rather go outside and sip up rainwater....

I don't even charge $2.00 for 20 oz water in a hotel which is a place that you expect to get hosed on convenience items.

I understand but this guy told me he wants me to put the water at a minimum of $2.00 and the vitamen water and Gatorade at $2.50. He does not want me to go lower. What ever it is his place, if he hears the complaints then maybe he will have me lower the price.

Well as the saying goes... the customer is always right.... even when he is wrong. LOL

If that's what he wants then go with it. When he complains in a couple of months about low commissions you can tactfully explain to him that lower pricing and lower commission structure will result in higher commissions.

Dasani water.....ain't that the truth.  I sell that in my regular machines for .85 each.  Pay between .20 and .25, making 60 - 65 profit on each one.  Now if you are selling them at $2.25 each  :o

Travis

I sell my 20 oz Dasani at 1.00 - 1.25. In Texas I don`t have to pay sales tax on it either.

i have 3 locations that vend 12 oz aquafina in bottles for .65 they do pretty good  i have 1 that  has deer park in 20 ounce and 1 that has dasani in 20 ounce  it takes a month and half

to sell them all  :P

Archived