Has any one heard from Eddie

Agapevending

Have you called him? If you have negative experiences with a locator, I'd recomend calling him and emailing him, and if that doesn't work, maybe pm a moderator about whether or not it's appropriate to post that on here.

What would be inappropriate about someone posting about their experiences with a locator? As long as they don't make stuff up it all ought to be fair game.

It's not the first time Eddie is MIA. 

LOL. Eddie is a great Guy. I just wondered if  he was back yet. I have been working with him on  getting locations done.

If  he wants to be MIA or AWOL  then that';s the right of Working  for your self. As far as posting this on here. What's the  board for then?

What would be inappropriate about someone posting about their experiences with a locator? As long as they don't make stuff up it all ought to be fair game.

It's not the first time Eddie is MIA. 

I think the most obvious is that this is the incorrect section and the fact that it's unclear whether or not that poster has made adequate effort to contact him.

I agree Eddie is a great guy, its just that how he chooses to do things sometimes rubs people the wrong way. For those willing to wait for him to get them their locations its not a problem, they accept that as part of the deal to get the deals he offers.

IAM the poster I only asked if any one  had heard  from him and if he waS  BACK FROM  trip yet?  No harm was done  to him so Why  are  some people getting offensive about it?

Your not the poster I'm referring to, and I'm not getting offended. I'm just saying that there are other more effective ways of solving disputes and that's not referring to any of your posts.

Part of what makes this forum so great is the community feeling. I contribute a lot of my vending knowledge to this forum so I take it very seriously. I'm not trying to attack anyone, but more just recomending consideration of tactfulness. I apoligize if I offended anyone.

Archived