I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me...............

coinvestor

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish someone had told me that today's soda cans are so delicate that almost anything will puncture them! My foot just touched a can in my truck last summer when it was 100 degrees out and the whole side just exploded giving my leg a warm shower! Just this week I punctured two orange soda cans with my milk crate full of chips and got them and the rest of the back of my van covered in orange goo!

...How 50 cents can turn an honest patron into a common criminal. How many times have you walked into an account and have the same person (or people) come running up and say "hey, I just lost 50 cents in your machine!"

Its really bad when its a little old lady in a nursing home and I think, someones Grandmother is here lying about a bag of Cheetos! After all the things you've done, accomplished, and experienced in life stealing Cheetos is how you decide to spend your later years.

Its really bad when its a little old lady in a nursing home and I think, someones Grandmother is here lying about a bag of Cheetos! After all the things you've done, accomplished, and experienced in life stealing Cheetos is how you decide to spend your later years.

She gets to tell everyone in the day room how she conned the vending guy out of a bag of cheetos

That alone probably kept her alive for another week

the 5 or 6 nursing homes I have been in, the residents aren't allowed to get their own snack food/drinks except from a water fountain. An outside family member has to bring the food and drinks in and they get them when the nurse decides to give it to them.

Persistence pays off. I've been hounding potential clients for a year and it's just starting to pay off. I wish someone would have told me that networking would pay off. I was starting to get discouraged. :unsure:

I've said it before. Get involved in your community, join the chamber, volunteer to serve on a citizen's advisory board through your chamber and/or school system. It takes time to build a reputation in the business community, getting involved will help you tremendously over the long haul.

I've said it before. Get involved in your community, join the chamber, volunteer to serve on a citizen's advisory board through your chamber and/or school system. It takes time to build a reputation in the business community, getting involved will help you tremendously over the long haul.

That's how it seems. I've been working hard on networking, and it definitely seems to be helping. I still need to join the Chamber though.

Archived