Barber Shop Account?

royalforest

That's almost a case a day, it ought to be fine if your go with cans to have more capacity. Some of the combos out there can hold around 10-12 cases so you would be looking a 1X a week service, or stretch it out a little longer to 1X per 8-9 business days. 

In that case I`d probably go with the combo. The reasoning is that I don`t think it will be a very good snack account. So a combo with fewer selections will have less issues with out of dates.

Either that or a small snack machine with a larger drink machine.

How does he know they sell 20 drinks a day? Is he currently selling drinks? This would have to be a very busy barber shop with many chairs.

I would not do a barber shop at all but that is just me. If I did honor box vending I would do that put not a machine.

How does he know they sell 20 drinks a day? Is he currently selling drinks? This would have to be a very busy barber shop with many chairs.

I would not do a barber shop at all but that is just me. If I did honor box vending I would do that put not a machine.

Exactly what I was thinking RJT

I currently have a soda machine in a barber shop (Town of approx 40,000 people and this is a bustling shop with 5 chairs and they have a steady crowd more often than not)  I sell cans @ 75 cents each and Monster drinks @ 2.50 each.  I average 80-100 vends every time I service.  (1st and the 15Th of every month) My biggest sellers are Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Orange and Grape Fanta, and Mountain dew.  All 5 flavors sell fairly even to each other in volume.  Monster is a DISTANT last and only in there due to multiple requests.   

The barber shop owner has a snack machine that he owns and it sits next to my soda machine.  He constantly complains of slow sales on his end.  Truth be told I let him use my Sam's card to stock up when he got the machine and he hasn't  ask to use it again and its been 5 months. 

I guess every barber shop could be different, but this is how mine is.  Personally I would just stick the soda machine in and call it good.  I don't think to many people go for a quick cut and decide they want a pastry or bag of chips.  But will grab a quick soda.  Just my 2 cents.  ;)

Thanks! I am just going by what he says about 20 sodas a day. He wants snacks so I guess my only way is to put in a combo. I am hearing that these new type are barber shops are a big hit for kids to get their haircut. Will see if it does what he says. Thanks again.

The barber shop owner has a snack machine that he owns and it sits next to my soda machine.  He constantly complains of slow sales on his end.  Truth be told I let him use my Sam's card to stock up when he got the machine and he hasn't  ask to use it again and its been 5 months. 

everything in the machine must be stale

That is what I was thinking when he said 5 months ago.

Not really any of my business.......I don't really think he had a very good mix either.....no candy bars, it was all trail mix, doritos, oreos, and pringles packs.  But still I bet it all is VERY stale....maybe someone bought one and spread the word never buy again!  haha

Archived