Dixie Narco 501 bottle machine?

royalforest

The 501 with the big square buttons? I was thinking more in the lines of it costing $2500.00?

hell you can have mine for 1500 LOL

no ive seen a bunch of them for 700-800 501r and 501t on craigs list thats without even haggling

Ok I am not talking about those machines. I am talking about the pepsi machines that have approx. 10in wide buttons. They are an updated machine. Sorry I am not interested in those machines. I am trying to match what pepsi gave me so I can get rid of my 3rd party agreement. I wonder how much is the machine that I am talking about cost?

Yes thats it!!!!!!!!!!! lol how much?:huh:??:huh:??

With those being pretty new machines you are not going to get a deal on them. I have not seen many for sale around here but I do think that 2,500 is high if its used. IMO something around 1500 - 2000 would be fair.

What the heck. Pepsi screwed me because how do I go to the customer and get them a machine of something of less value. They will not go for it. I am stuck paying pepsi 8.35 for a case of cans.

i dont know 8.35 isnt so bad, thats what about 5 cents per can more than sams? plus they are delivering it and loaning the machine. does vistar sell it cheaper than 0.29/can?

What the heck. Pepsi screwed me because how do I go to the customer and get them a machine of something of less value. They will not go for it. I am stuck paying pepsi 8.35 for a case of cans.

If its a good account then it might be worth keeping, if its not then why not take the change of losing it? Tell them what you are doing and why and that if you don't do this you will be forced to raise prices. Most reasonable people will accept this explanation. If they don't, oh well, you were looking for another account when you found this one, right? ;D

Dog Cow

That is not the machine. It looks like it but mine has those big squares but you can't press those big squares to get a soda. There is buttons on the side like a traditional machine that you have to press to get the soda. It looks close to the picture you sent except it has small buttons on the end to push in order to get your soda. I am guessing it is a lower value machine then the one you sent. Do you know which machine I am talking about?

Archived