Try just one locator at first or two at once?

hutchdavidson

After ordering 10 more NW60s from TBird I will have 15 total that need to be located to startup my vending business. I was going to call Kickstart and give them 5 and see how they did but I also know Eddie is good from what Ive seen here. Should I just give 5 to KS and see how they do, or give all 15 to KS, or Eddie, or split the whole thing 8 going to KS to locate and 7 to Eddie, all at the same time?

(Sorry Eddie) If this were me I would go with KSL's Silver package Restaurant only option ($10 more) $40.00/loc I think. When you order thru Eddie its a gamble because he starts at the top of a list and goes down it whoever says yes is what you get. Not knocking Eddie because his prices are sooo much lower. Like I said thats what I would do, but do what you feel more comfy with.....jb5680's Mom is locaqting too you may want to throw a PM his way.

Ive already budgeted these for $40/loc and I dont want to short change myself. All restaurant option sounds killer. I want my machines to start making as much change as possible. Im going to need to learn patience in this business I think.

(Sorry Eddie) If this were me I would go with KSL's Silver package Restaurant only option ($10 more) $40.00/loc I think. When you order thru Eddie its a gamble because he starts at the top of a list and goes down it whoever says yes is what you get. Not knocking Eddie because his prices are sooo much lower. Like I said thats what I would do, but do what you feel more comfy with.....jb5680's Mom is locaqting too you may want to throw a PM his way.

I have to agree with Kelly.... You get what you pay for.  I have used both .......Go with KS!

Patience will be your friend while you wait for KS to find spots for you.

My KSL experience is months old -- I don't know if things have improved, but...

If patience is not one of your strengths, go with Eddie.

KSL will have you on hold a looong time from my experience.

Whereas my orders from Eddie gets my machines out and on location within one week.

Look at the silver lining to Eddies method of calling.

His just going down the list of businesses in your area and calling them is not really a bad thing.

Heck that's how I do my own locating by phone, too.

EVERY vendor wants to get into restaurants/bars.

In KSL's defense, this is probably why many of us wait so long for KSL locations.

We restrict them to only call restaurants and bars.

The restaurants and bars I got from KSL were nothing special...probably due to the huge demand for those locations by every other vendor...all the charity vendor gets is scraps.

The way Eddie does it -- you get into places no one else has tried.

Will you have some duds using his method - yes.

Will you have some great surprises - yes.

Paying more doesn't always mean getting more.

I have many non-eatery places from Eddie outperforming my restaurants and bars from KSL each and every month.

I get at least one home-run location with each order through Eddie.

Also -- if accountability is important to you -- go with Eddie.

With my KSL orders there was none.

Eddie knows his staff personally.

Restaurant and Bar upgrades are super over here.  We have a lot of clients who like to use it.

Platinum + Restaurant and Bar upgrade is an amazing package.  For every 3 Locations you order you get 1 Free Replacement, plus for 2 Years you can Order Unlimited Replacement Locations for $20 each. 

Many of our long term clients use their $20 replacements to continually make their route better. 

Regards,

Rob

Archived