Has your Coke prices increased?

NinnJinn

I was looking at my receipt today from coke and my Coke, CF diet, and my sprite has all went up by 5cents/bottle,  My Cherry, Fanta orange, RB and Mello Yello are still the same as they have always been.

How much if any, has your increase been?

No increase from Coke yet. Got a letter from Pepsi, going up .20 per case in Jan. I can live with that. :D

Ahh ok, so I guess the pepsi letter is a nation wide thing then...  I was just sitting here trying to talk myself into typing the whole letter out for all to see.  They didn't tell me my price.  they just told me about increased minimums...  With pepsi, I have to leave a blank check,  the price they "estimate" for me on the phone isn't what my actual price is.  one time it avg. out to .69/bottle and other times its as high as .79cents a bottle.  Really wish they would get their act together!  And my orders are nothing special.  Pepsi, cherry pepsi, mt. dew etc.  No energy drinks or nothing like that.

pepsi increases thier prices every year in december regardless of the economy or anything,I get the same letter :to better serve you we have to raise prices & raise min orders bla bla bla,I havent been with coke a year yet so I am not sure but I expect them to do the same as pepsi.I sure would like to call pepsi and ask how I am benefiting from a higher price and higher min order to see what they say.I asked the driver today and after a minute he says well that way theres less chance of running out of stuff.aparently he has some accounts that need "emergency" drop offs because of under ordering.of course the driver is the last person to ask this question to but I wanted to see what he had to say about it.

Archived