Wanna make sure this is a good deal...

dannie

Here are two machines im looking at buying. I have been talking to them and I can get them for around 3000. I have a good location for them (at a nursing home) but just wanna make sure they are good machines....Thanks for any help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740451794&ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT

They are on ebay and item number 250740451794....they are about 100 miles from me.

They look like nice machines. I have quite a few of those machines. They are good machines that are great for nursing home locations with the Ivend and the large lit up buttons with braille on them. I can't read the serial number on the one machine, but the other is an '09 model which matches up with his story. 3k is a good price for those machines if you already have a location.

JD

RJT, we were typing at the same time but we came back with different answers :)

LOL, thats ok.  :P

They might be a "good" price for what they are I just prefer the DN, Vendor, Royal vendors. He can buy 3 to 4 of those for what he is paying for these two. The other thing to consider their are much more parts (used and new) for the other vendors I mentioned. USI makes some nice stuff, I just prefer the other vendors. 

Thanks for all the help....I have not quite made my mind up yet rather to buy them or not. Right now I have a rowe snack machine in the buidling but im gonna have to have two in the building. Also they have given me the drink machines account also, so I will have to have two drink machines for that also. I side of the building is smaller and does less amount then the main side. So I was thinking about buy that combo and putting a snack/drink combo on the smaller side. I have another location I could stick my rowe......what to do, what to do,

Thanks for all the help....I have not quite made my mind up yet rather to buy them or not. Right now I have a rowe snack machine in the buidling but im gonna have to have two in the building. Also they have given me the drink machines account also, so I will have to have two drink machines for that also. I side of the building is smaller and does less amount then the main side. So I was thinking about buy that combo and putting a snack/drink combo on the smaller side. I have another location I could stick my rowe......what to do, what to do,

How many people work at this nursing home?

What kind of volume does the snack machine do that you have in place now?

Do they currently have drinks? If so what is the vend price and who is doing them?

This location is a non commision location. They have about 80-90 residents, and about 100 employees through out each shift. My other machine has only been in this building for about 2 weeks. Its on the smaller side of the building and it did about 80 dollars last week. But I have another machine in another nursing home that belongs to this same company and it averages around 400 month profit.

If it were me I would consider buying two nice 4 wide snack machines and get the drink machines from a bottler or buy two decent drink machines yourself. Sounds like a pretty nice account and you want to make sure you have nice equipment so you dont loose it to a competitor. If you look around you should be able to get all 4 machines for around $4k or less.

I went ahead and bought this combo....I love this machine. the detail are very great on it. I put it on location and sold 5 dollars worth while I was installing it. The machines had never been used still had everything in plastic. I ended up getting the machines for 2800. so I think I got a good deal on them.

The nursing home location we are in is about the same size as described above, and blows through 225-250 can sodas a week, so check that baby often.  I believe your machines are upgradeable and able to be set up to take 1,5,10,20, and change gold dollars, as well as take credit/debit cards.  That's the only thing I plan to change in our location, when our machines are paid off (from revenue), and I have the capital from this location to invest again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived