Just landed my third soda location!

JEREMYTINA

I got a call out from a woman who read our ad on Craigslist today.  She operates an Equestrian Jumping/Hunting/Riding facility, and coke just pulled their machine.  She said she was told that they no longer did enough volume to keep the machine.  The facility was nearly closed by the former owner looking to retire, and apparantly sales declined before she bought the place.  She has a lot of new business coming in and a nice lounge for where the machine is going to go.  She said that previously, it appeared coke was paying them about $60-70 a month commission up until about 5 months ago.  They had the machine in the facility for several years.  I am going out next week to see the site for the machine, and take measurements of the doorway,  but I am pretty stoked about this place.  We agreed to a tiered commission, if the revenue drops below $50 per week, she won't be paid a commission, if it stays above the mark, she'll make 15%.  Anyone out there operate machines in a similar facility?

Archived