Does anyone know about this combo machine?

hkjai

The can soda on the left side is not working. The can soda in the middle and right side are working. I checked the rotor. The rotor is moving.

The bottle part is not giving products after money insert. After I checked it the bottles have to in a rotary half circle part to drop. It doesn't return to contain the bottle. Meaning everytime u buy bottles you have to insert money twice to get a bottle soda. How do I fix this?

I don't even know the brand of the machine.

How do I attach pic here? 

Thanks in advance.

We do need at the very least the make and model of this machine in order to start to diagnose the machine.

To attach a picture you need to click the "additional options" link below your post and the option will be there to attach.

Looks to be a (bizop) 1-800 vending machine. Not sure who makes it for them maybe Sega? Give them a call and see if they can help you out. Good luck and I doubt you get much help from them but you might get lucky.

That's what i am talking about. the metal things turn twice to get one drink but i can't set the price to half because the vending machine will sold out fast according the quantity. The machine won't give refund or any changes back if the item is sold out. it's pain the xxxx machine.

post-2512-129433943836_thumb.jpg

Archived