New to vending with a few questions

Djwalker10

My wifes uncle has 10 Full Line vending machines sitting in his garage he is trying to sell. He says they are fully operational and he just couldn't work the machines and work 50 hours a week elsewhere.  He says he wants $2000 per machine and they look like the picture below. He says he won't charge me full price and if I can get a the money up front for 5 machines at our price he will let me make payments for the remaining 5 at our agreed price. He told me a little about locations and things but was very vague. I wanted to know a few things before I jump into this. Any and all help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

What is the best way to get my vending machines on location?

Is there a contract that is set up or do I just get permission from the owner/headquarters?

Is there usually a cost to me or the location for the machine being there...electricity for full line paid for by who? Monthly payments for me or for the location?

ap123small.jpg

As far as the price goes if you could get us the exact make, model and info off the machines that would be great. Also how long have the machines been sitting. You will need to find some locations with alot of traffic or alot of employees and usually the owners would like a commision.

Looks like AP Studio series to me. The picture shows dual spiral option and Mars validator. Obviously, the machine in the picture cannot tell us the condition of the machine or the functionality.

The actual condition, options, size, age and model number will ll help determine the value. $2000.00 sounds bordeline.

Looks like AP Studio series to me. The picture shows dual spiral option and Mars validator. Obviously, the machine in the picture cannot tell us the condition of the machine or the functionality.

The actual condition, options, size, age and model number will ll help determine the value. $2000.00 sounds bordeline.

Tech is correct and unless they were in very nice location ready condition he would have a hard time selling them for the $2000 range. I know coinvestor just sold off two nice newer style USI snack machines for around $900 each and they were nice location ready condition.

The other thing is "look like" and exactly like are very different. Like someone else said, need to know exact make and model, etc...

Archived