ANYBODY HEAR OF A COMBO FOOD/SODA/SNACK MACHINE?

royalforest

Both soda and snack doing 120.00 a month combined.

I wont even ask if that is gross or net because either way it is so low I can say NO, NO and NO, on a food machine. I would be looking how to re-locate the machines there and not looking to expand or upgrade equipment.

Its not a full food machine it only a third food. Do you still feel the same way? Thanks

Size does not matter. Like I said I would be looking to move the ones you currently have on location to a better account.

I would agree with RJT on this.

There is absolutely no way I would go out and buy a machine to keep this one. Servicing 1X a month you might make 40-45 bucks after figuring in your cost to service. If you service 2X a month you are down to 20-25 bucks after taking into account cost to service. Throw in spoilage from cold food you get to point where if you are lucky you will break even on the costs and you will never recoup the investment in the machine.

I have a client that has a soda and snack machine from us and says someone is now offering them this tipple combo machine. Is it worth getting this machine for them so I don't lose the account? Thanks Rich

This triple combo you speak of is easily done with the newer generation of glassfront combo machines. AMS, USI and Crane all offer this type of machine. Just be sure that you have a "health control" and proper duct work on the machine that you want to do this with.

So if you have any of these glassfront combos that you could swap around to use......

Archived