Whats a good price to ask for these machines?

jetskijr

Hello all, I hope everyone is having a good holiday season.  I am wanting to sell a Dixie Narco 440 single price machine, its in good condition.  I also have an FSI 3030 three wide snack machine and an AP unit that is a twelve selection, 6 large coils and 6 candy bar size coils, this machine sits about three feet high and accepts change only but is electronic with a coin mech but no DBA although one can be added.  What is a reasonable price to ask for these machines as i would like to reinvest the money made to upgrade other equipment.  Thank you for your replies.

I'd go for 500-600 for the DN 440, its a good machine but the single price makes it a dinosaur. If you get an offer for 500 take it and run like hell before they change their mind.

The FSI 3030 is also pretty dated and not upgradable to the new technology that I am aware of. Good news is that's a three wide, that is not a common machine and they usually sell pretty fast regardless of age. I'd ask 800-900 and settle for 700-750.

Have no idea for the other.

I'd go for 500-600 for the DN 440, its a good machine but the single price makes it a dinosaur. If you get an offer for 500 take it and run like hell before they change their mind.

The FSI 3030 is also pretty dated and not upgradable to the new technology that I am aware of. Good news is that's a three wide, that is not a common machine and they usually sell pretty fast regardless of age. I'd ask 800-900 and settle for 700-750.

Have no idea for the other.

Thanks Mission $500 is about what i was thinking for the DN, glad to see I can try to squeeze a little more out of what i was planning to ask for the FSI. I appreciate your reply. Thanks again.

I would love to hear how you make out with that three wide machine since I would not want it if you gave it to me. Mission has tons more experience than I so I suspect there is a market for it if he says it is so! I just don't want to deal with any account so small that a machine of that size is adequate. Small size equals small revenue and it would be tough to gross the $1500 in a 9 months or less time frame that I look for. You would need to gross this $1500 to 'payoff' that machine sold at $750 and I imagine that a small acount that would support this size machine would take 18-24 months to generate $1500 in revenue. Just my thoughts...

I would love to hear how you make out with that three wide machine since I would not want it if you gave it to me. Mission has tons more experience than I so I suspect there is a market for it if he says it is so! I just don't want to deal with any account so small that a machine of that size is adequate. Small size equals small revenue and it would be tough to gross the $1500 in a 9 months or less time frame that I look for. You would need to gross this $1500 to 'payoff' that machine sold at $750 and I imagine that a small acount that would support this size machine would take 18-24 months to generate $1500 in revenue. Just my thoughts...

There are differences in how things work around the country. I currently have three locations with two drink machines and a 3 wide snack. The reason, the machines are in a warehouse with no A/C. I sell tons of drinks but almost can't give away snacks due to the heat and having to compete with the mobile roach coaches.

Been there, done that with cooled snack machines as well, not enough snack sales to make it worthwhile.

There are differences in how things work around the country. I currently have three locations with two drink machines and a 3 wide snack. The reason, the machines are in a warehouse with no A/C. I sell tons of drinks but almost can't give away snacks due to the heat and having to compete with the mobile roach coaches.

Been there, done that with cooled snack machines as well, not enough snack sales to make it worthwhile.

I am just finishing up last years numbers and I have an account that did just short of 13k last year. They have minimal space so I have a 3 wide, a 6 select drink, and a small combo in the back. $7800 of the 13k was sold though the 3 wide snack :)

Yes, I do service this account three times a week!

Archived