New From Alabama

wesley205

Hey everyone,

My name is Wesley and I'm from Alabama. I currently have one candy machine placed and I'll be purchasing two used triple head seaga vending machines soon. My goal is 30+ machines placed by the end of December 2011.

I do have a few questions:

1)I do not have a local SAM's club or CostCo to buy the bulk candy. The nearest ones are around 1 hour away. Is it going to be cheaper to order the candy online or buy from the above companies.

2) I'm currently locating these machines myself but is a locater service a good way to go when you start getting many more machines?

3) What techniques have helped you get your own machines places efficiently?

I look forward to your replies,

-- Wesley

Hello Wesley and welcome to The Vendiscuss Forums. Most of your questions can be answered by reading the archives but here is the short.

It doesn't matter where you get your candy and gum, just watch the shipping if you order online. I do both as do others.

The best locator is yourself. Start with places you frequent and places you know that have people you know working there.

A goal of 30 machines in a year is certainly attainable. My goal was 20 the first year and I ended up with about 100.

Feel free to ask anything else. Lots of good bulkies here. Good luck.

Another question is how many machines do you have an whats your net profit each month or yearly on average?

Wesley,

The machine count can usually be found in member signatures if they choose to reveal that. As for profit, that information is posted in the "Revenue Section"

Wesley,

The machine count can usually be found in member signatures if they choose to reveal that.

Perfect example is Mission's signature.

"68 Snack machines

63 Bottle/Can machines

6 Glassfront vendors

7 Frozen food/ice cream machines

1 Hot Beverage

14 OCS locations last updated 11/21/2009"

And some will be outdated too due to just being too busy to update or just plain lost count like T-Bird does from time to time. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived