Is There A National Average List Or Chart.......

dmward99

Hello I am a new vendor here and was wondering , if there is a site or place where I can go see a national average for pricing of vending products. Just to get a idea of what people are charging nationally.If there is a place or link here could someone direct me to it?

Hello I am a new vendor here and was wondering , if there is a site or place where I can go see a national average for pricing of vending products. Just to get a idea of what people are charging nationally.If there is a place or link here could someone direct me to it?

I am not aware of this information in the format you are looking for. I have seen other information about avg cost of goods (COGS) from NAMA and other sources. The national avg for COGS in our industry is 50 - 55 %. So as a simple rule you should double whatever you are paying for your product.

Of course local market conditions will also cause some variences in pricing. If you want to know about pricing strategies for a specific product ask and I`m sure you will get mutliple responses from the members here.

Have you introduced yourself in the new member section? Tell us more about youself and how you got into vending.

I just bought my first snack machine,although I don`t poses it yet.I checked out some other machines in my area and will price as those are.as mission said you double the cost of good or almost.some prices in my area are:1.5 oz chip .80 ,1 oz .50 ,candy bar .95 6 pack juicy fruit .50.

Archived