First New Soda Loc Of The Year

sbishop

It is a warehousing facility. They have 15-20 people on-site and receive 20 to 30 trucks per day. The machine will be in the "cage", a room where all the drivers have to wait until their truck is unloaded. They actually lock them in the room.

That means the machine will be exposed to 30 to 50 people per day.

The sodas will sell for $1.50 with 25% commission. I am thinking about putting in a 4 wide snack. I have an extra not on location. What do you think??

It is a warehousing facility. They have 15-20 people on-site and receive 20 to 30 trucks per day. The machine will be in the "cage", a room where all the drivers have to wait until their truck is unloaded. They actually lock them in the room.

That means the machine will be exposed to 30 to 50 people per day.

The sodas will sell for $1.50 with 25% commission. I am thinking about putting in a 4 wide snack. I have an extra not on location. What do you think??

If you can get the commission low enough on the 4 wide, put it in as well!

25% is a high commission and the # of employees is pretty low. granted u have a captive audience. i would wait a month and feel it out with the soda before putting a snack machine in there. just my opinion

First congrats on the location.I would agree with dogcow. If you put the snack in and discover its not worth it you will get all kinds of grief when you pull it. Instead see how it goes with the soda and if warranted tell them you like them so much you are going to put a snack machine in for them.

I have placed the order. I am geting a GII from Royal with 8 selections as follows:

$1.50

Coke

Diet Coke

Dr. Peper

Sprite

Fanta Apple

Fanta Orange

Water

$2.50

Full Throttle

The machine will accept $5 bills and the coin mech will return $1 coins. I hope this will help sales of the energy drink.

I have placed the order. I am geting a GII from Royal with 8 selections as follows:

$1.50

Coke

Diet Coke

Dr. Peper

Sprite

Fanta Apple

Fanta Orange

Water

$2.50

Full Throttle

The machine will accept $5 bills and the coin mech will return $1 coins. I hope this will help sales of the energy drink.

20 oz. drinks I presume? At 25% commission you ought to be OK. If its 12 oz. can you will be making a lot of $$. ;D

How much did you wind up paying for the GII if you don't mind?

It is a 3rd party coke machine it will not cost me anything. Also they are 20oz bottles. I am leaning toward moving to just 20oz and dumping the cans.

My goal is 20 new location(well 19 more) and I should be able to replace my income from my full time Job.

It is a 3rd party coke machine it will not cost me anything. Also they are 20oz bottles. I am leaning toward moving to just 20oz and dumping the cans.

My goal is 20 new location(well 19 more) and I should be able to replace my income from my full time Job.

if you own the can machines, don't be so quick to get rid of them. you will find that in some places, cans not only out sell bottles, but the can machine will sell enough that you will make more of a profit off of them than having a bottle machine.

if you own the can machines, don't be so quick to get rid of them. you will find that in some places, cans not only out sell bottles, but the can machine will sell enough that you will make more of a profit off of them than having a bottle machine.

I currently have 2 can machines on loc and 2 in storage, I can not replace one of them with a 3rd party b/c it is sitting next to a coke machine. I had the loc before I got the 3rd party agreement with coke.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived