Ap 6000 In Good Condition -- What Would You Pay?

brendamca

I'm still learning my way around model numbers and such. How old are AP 6000 snack machines? I saw one on CL for sale -- on location.

How much do they run? I've seen them for over $1000 in different places, but I don't know whether that's reasonable for this model.

I'm still learning my way around model numbers and such. How old are AP 6000 snack machines? I saw one on CL for sale -- on location.

How much do they run? I've seen them for over $1000 in different places, but I don't know whether that's reasonable for this model.

The 6000 would likely be around 20 years old. Value complete with no upgrades around 700, with upgrades (board, MDB) as much as 1500. So somewhere in the middle ought to be fair if the location is included. Any info on sales at the location?

The 6000 would likely be around 20 years old. Value complete with no upgrades around 700, with upgrades (board, MDB) as much as 1500. So somewhere in the middle ought to be fair if the location is included. Any info on sales at the location?

Just got off the phone with the seller. Sales are slow at the location because there were layoffs, and many of the remaining employees are vegetarians or "healthy food" types. She had said in the ad that the buyer would want to move the machine off location. She said she bought it and the location for $2000 two years ago. She's asking $250 for the machine. I think I could leave it there until I made my money back, if I adjusted the product mix.

She's getting out of the business entirely. Has one other location with a soda machine that's doing well, but both locations are way on the other side of town from me. Servicing would be a chore.

Just got off the phone with the seller. Sales are slow at the location because there were layoffs, and many of the remaining employees are vegetarians or "healthy food" types. She had said in the ad that the buyer would want to move the machine off location. She said she bought it and the location for $2000 two years ago. She's asking $250 for the machine. I think I could leave it there until I made my money back, if I adjusted the product mix.

She's getting out of the business entirely. Has one other location with a soda machine that's doing well, but both locations are way on the other side of town from me. Servicing would be a chore.

I`d take it for 250. Parts on e-bay and scrapping the box will get you more than that..

Just got off the phone with the seller. Sales are slow at the location because there were layoffs, and many of the remaining employees are vegetarians or "healthy food" types. She had said in the ad that the buyer would want to move the machine off location.

:o What???!!!!! You mean to tell me there are actually honest non TVF sellers out there that are HONEST???!!!! Now that is a rare find!

Wow! Honest sellers in this biz are slim to none. I would definetly jump on the 250 price. after commission etc, if you are making a profit, leave it there. If you don't make enough to make it worth while, do like mission said. part it out and scrap the box. IMO, its a win win situation.

:o What???!!!!! You mean to tell me there are actually honest non TVF sellers out there that are HONEST???!!!! Now that is a rare find!

ive met plenty of honest people in vending, woman i bought my route from was honest, i overpaid for it but she didnt lie about the revenue. just my own ignorance about the biz

Archived