Glassfront Drink Machine

dannie

Does anybody know where I can get a nice glass front drink machine. Im wanting one that u can look in and see the inventory. It has a belt system that runs across it and dispenses it on the side. I have been looking and can not find one. i have a large account that needs one.

Does anybody know where I can get a nice glass front drink machine. Im wanting one that u can look in and see the inventory. It has a belt system that runs across it and dispenses it on the side. I have been looking and can not find one. i have a large account that needs one.

You're looking for something like a Royal RVV500, or a VendoVue or a DN5800 (I think on the DN).

Alot of websites, do a search for these.

Travis

I have found a few used ones, but the price seems high....what do y'all think the value should be of a refurbished one?

They are a high demand item and will fetch a premium. If you are patient enough and are willing to take a risk you can find them as little as 1,000.00 on CL or ebay. If you go to a reputable refurbisher and dealer with some sort of warranty you are looking at 2,000 - 2,500 and up depending on age, brand, condition and freight to ship to you.

Archived